Signed AUP Agreement!

All students need to get this signed in order to use technology at TOR!

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Fun Earth & Space Comic Strip!

I will be out of school tomorrow 9/29 and Monday 10/2.

While I am gone I want everyone to make an awesome comic strip for me. Here are the rules:

I want the comic to be an original story that would explain some science to a 2nd or 3rd grader. Topics You can include are:


  • Shadows
  • Timezones
  • Sundials
  • Sun rise & Sunset
  • Day / Night Cycle
  • Seasons & why we have them
  • indirect and direct sunlight
  • Why daylight length changes
  • The tile of Earth's axis
  • Rotation = one day
  • Revolution = one year
Here's a document that can help you plan out and draw your comic strip. EFFORT is the biggest part of your grade on this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment